Toy Kingdom, one of the biggest toy stores in the country brings you Nickelodeon’s PAW Patrol! So, calling out all PAW Patrol fanatics! Here’s your chance to meet the team!
How to join:
- For a minimum single receipt purchase worth P500 at Toy Kingdom and Toys Section of The SM Store, customer will be given a stub by the sales personnel on duty.
- The stub will serve as the ticket to enter the Paw Patrol Ready for Action Event on April 29 or April 30, 2016.
- One stub can accommodate one child and one adult.
Only purchase made from April 1 to 30, 2016 can be accommodated for the Meet & Greet schedule.
- Customers must present the stub and pre-register first to the officer in-charge at the registration area located at the event area. Registration time is 2:30pm to 3:00pm.
- Photo opportunity with the Paw Patrol characters will be done on a per batch basis. Total of 3 to 10 individuals can be accommodated every 3 minutes. Maximum of 100 individuals can be accommodated per Meet & Greet schedule. Should there be more than 100 people in line, they will be prioritized for the next meet & greet schedule of their choice.
- All stubs must be surrendered and valid for one time use only. Stub is not replaceable once lost.
Schedule for the Meet and Greet are as follows:
April 29 – Friday
3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
April 30 – Saturday
11:30 a.m. to 12:00 nn
3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.