I know that when I say that Mothers like me prioritize safety above all else specially when our kids are involved, many Moms will definitely relate with me. Be in activities or in products we use for our kids, mothers are always meticulous when it comes to safety of our own children and some Dads do too!
We tend to check on what harm it can cause our kids before we allow them to play or do an activity. We normally do an extensive research on products that we are about to use prior to buying or using it. In short, we are in some way paranoid when it comes to safety. I admit that I myself is a paranoid when it comes to the safety of my children. My heart pounds heavily when there is fear when safety is compromised. Like we always say, “it’s better to be safe than sorry”.
Belo Baby understands these characteristics of mothers and parents alike who love their children and would not allow harm come upon them. Belo Baby offers a line of products that is carefully crafted with care for babies and the whole family, making sure that all products are 100% natural and chemical free. In line with the Belo Baby products, Belo Baby launches the new Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder.
Why choose a talc-free powder?
Have you heard about the dangers of talc powder? Though talc powder absorbs moisture well and helps keep the skin dry and prevent rashes. Talc is a mineral which is made up mainly of magnesium, silicon and oxygen. It has been said to cause breathing problems and serious lung damages to babies when inhaled as pointed out by The American Academy of Pediatrics. Talc has also been subject to debates and lawsuits in the US, linking talc to cause cancer.
In the Philippines, most powder brands contains talc. And it’s something that prevented me from using just any brand. I once used a different brand but I stopped when I heard of the damages that talc was causing. I can’t sacrifice the health of my kids in continuing to use the product.
A week ago BELO BABY sent me a sample of their latest product. I’m just glad, relieved and thankful to receive and able to try out BELO BABY TALC –FREE POWDER that is 100% natural with 0% harmful chemicals; I can use it in my children without the worry of making them use something that can harm them.
What I personally love about the product?
There are many reasons to love the Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder.
1. Though my youngest is already 8 years old, I still love him smelling like a baby especially that we love cuddles. Smells so fresh.
2. He loves playing a lot and carelessly basking in the sun. Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder helps his skin stay dry and feeling fresh, too. It also helps reduce the likelihood of getting prickly heat during hot days.
3. I love the packaging, very chic and easy to carry around.
4. I love that the powder is made from certified natural ingredients, which is specifically made of finest milled rice and maize WITHOUT talc, gluten, phthalates, parabens, dyes, and most common allergens. This gives this Mom the peace of mind she deserves.
5. Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder is also hypoallergenic. Dermatologist-Tested. Perfect for all skin types. Thus, making the product fit to any member of the family, including Dad! Well, definitely if the product is safe for babies super delicate skin, then it would also be safe for the rest of the family.
6. Plus, it has a soft puff included!
Is Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder getting your attention? The product is now available in leading supermarkets and department stores nationwide, so you may grab them on your next visit in your favorite stores.
You can also buy now here: https://tackthis.co/shop/Belo/category/belo-baby and enjoy FREE delivery until May 31 with a minimum purchase.
Check out the newest YouTube video of Scarlet Snow HERE!
And because I found happiness and peace of mind in BELO BABY TALC-FREE POWDER, I think it would also be nice to share it with you my beloved readers, so you can also be worry free. So, I’m giving away 3 BELO BABY TALC-FREE POWDER GIFT PACKS! Cool? Click HERE to join!
Winners will be announced midnight of May 28, 2017! Good luck to all!
Follow Belo Baby social media accounts!